It’s Full Steam Ahead for Rolling Stock Networking in 2021.
RSN 2021 – 30th September – Derby – Rolling Stock Networking is a full scale indoor show serving the UK Rail Passenger and Freight Rolling Stock, Depot Equipment, Ancillary Services and the Rail Supply Chain in 2021.
Featuring the – RSN Expo, RailBusinessDaily Conference, Railway Industry Association Meet the Buyer; all within one great venue. Our event is entirely FREE TO ATTEND.
Our Further Events:
RSN 2022 – Thursday 7th July 2022 Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSN 2023 – Thursday 6th July 2023
RSN 2024 – Thursday 4th July 2024
NEW FOR 2021 – The Railway Industry Association – Meet the Buyer at RSN
Jobson James Rail has unrivalled knowledge of the rail industry, and is the lead sponsor in helping to establish Rolling Stock Networking (RSN) – an annual networking event which brings key players in the Rolling Stock sector together.
Based at the heart of the UK rail industry in Derby, RSN events afford companies in the passenger and freight rolling stock sector the chance to meet forward-thinking customers and suppliers.
RSN was established following the runaway success of RIN, with rolling stock organisations quick to call for a similar event for their businesses.
RSN events are truly inclusive and offer great opportunities to make new contacts, providing avenues for growth and allowing partnerships to develop and thrive, whilst at the same time allowing the lowest costs for exhibitors for such a large event, making it outstanding value for money.
RSN events provide a host of benefits, including:
- Unparalleled opportunities for networking, growth and collaboration
- Access to customers and suppliers regardless of size or market position
- A chance to exhibit in a friendly and business-like atmosphere
- An inclusive event for the freight and passenger rolling stock sector, promoting the vital role academia plays in nurturing the next generation of railway professionals
- All events are free to attend
- Meet new contacts and maintain and enhance existing relationships
- A chance to keep across the very latest industry trends and news
- Access to trade bodies who bring additional benefits
- Free business profile in the railbusinessdaily.com online directory
- Your company marketed by our team through the web, word of mouth and social media
- Discount for all RSN
- Exhibitors for news articles submitted to the Rail Business Daily Service
To book your place at this annual event, or to find out about exhibiting opportunities, please click on the link to the RSN website below and follow the instructions:
Visit our dedicated RSN website here